The Alan Paine Combrook is an excellent value 100% wool tweed outdoor coat.
The Combrook is both waterproof and breathable and is insulated with a soft polyester wadding to help keep you warm, dry and comfortable when the weather turns.
2 handwarmer pockets, waterproof and windproof cuffs and a soft contrast inner collar all combine to make this coat a true weather beater.
- Waterproof & Breathable 15000 Mm / 20000 Mvp.
- Water Repellent Outer.
- Durable Waterproof Membrane Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name.
- Soft Contrast Inner Collar For Comfort.
- Two Cartridge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes.
- Two Handwarmer Pockets With Flap Retainer Straps.
- Secure Internal Pocket.
- Anti-wicking Strip Hem.
- Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs.
- Secure Map Pocket Under Front Placket.
- Waterproof Dripstrip Bottom Of Lining.
- Weight 600g.
- 100% Tweed Wool.
This is a Shooting Fit garment – Building into garment 10″ to 11″ (25cm – 28cm) from actual chest size to allow for layering. Model is 6’1” and wears a UK size M.
If you require any further information about this product or do not see the size you require then call us on 01328 738983 and we will do everything we can to help!