The Falke TK2 Knee High is a medium cushioning hiking sock perfect for tackling moderately challenging terrain.
Crafted from a merino wool mixture, the TK2 Knee High offers excellent thermal regulation along with rapid moisture wicking thanks to the triple layer structure.
Targeted right and left cushioning and a wrinkle-free toe box offer superior comfort and protection.
- Best comfort for hiking in moderate terrain in no matter what weather conditions.
- Merino wool mixture for good thermal insulation.
- Medium cushioning for well-adjusted protection and good shoe contact.
- Perfect temperature and moisture transport thanks to triple-layered structure.
- Optimal fit thanks to right and left cushioning, as well as toe box.
36% Polypropylene, 25% Acrylic, 21% Wool, 18% Polyamide