The Fjällräven Räven is a practical and hardwearing jacket that was first released in the 1970’s.
Featuring a new and improved fit, the Räven is a classic that is perfect for everyday use or general outdoor life.
The jacket is constructed from durable and water-resistant G-1000 Eco fabric which comprises of 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton. G-1000 Eco fabric can handle light rain, resists wind and dries fast. The weather protection of this jacket can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
Other features include:
- Convenient hood that can be stowed into the collar.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Bellow pleats on the shoulders for freedom of movement.
- Reinforced with double layers of fabric on the elbows.
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem.
- Cuffs adjustable with press buttons.
G-1000 is Fjällräven’s own hard wearing and versatile fabric. A well proven outdoor classic that will prepare you far all types of adventures, all year round.
The dense weave is made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton and is impregnated with Greenland Wax which makes G-1000 extremely durable, very well ventilated and also wind and water resistant.
G-1000 is also mosquito proof and provides almost 100% protection against UVA and UVB rays; perfect for when you want to discover the great outdoors without limitations.
If you require any further information about this product or do not see the size you require then call us on 01328 738983 and we will do everything we can to help!