The peak of traditional country attire, the Schöffel Ptarmigan is a classic tweed coat that benefits from a GORE-TEX®Z lining behind the tweed, making it highly resilient and breathable.
This 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable tweed jacket is full of practical features to keep you warm and dry and help make your days in the field a success.
Classically cut, the Ptarmigan has two large front bellow pockets with drain holes, reinforced trim and a stud close flap. There are also two luxurious, fleece lined hand warmer pockets with reinforced trim and flap retaining straps.
The front of the jacket features a full, two way YKK zip, protected by a storm flap with concealed studs. The cuffs are adjustable and elasticated to block out chilly winds.
The inside of the Ptarmigan is fully lined and there are two zip close pockets within to ensure all your valuables stay safe.
The classic British tweed is exclusive to Schöffel and is treated with Teflon® to give a hardy finish that is both highly moisture and stain resistant. The Ptarmigan is also machine washable at 30°C (Follow the care instructions!)
- High loft insulation.
- Moisture and stain repellent Teflon® finish.
- Durable cotton canvas trim.
- Elasticated adjustable storm cuffs.
- Sport cut for ultimate lift.
- Retainer straps for easy cartridge access.
- Large bellow cartridge pockets with drainage holes.
- Microfleece hand warming pockets.
- Two inside zip security pockets.
- Two way front zip.
- Machine washable at 30°C.
If you require any further information about this product or do not see the size you require then call us on 01328 738983 and we will do everything we can to help!